So it's the retarded aCtiNg cUteX wOrx game for me and my dear retarded boss! Hehehe. *grins*
Ok. Just updating for fun. Hm.
I'm just suddenly so tempted to drink!! BLAH!!
I bet i'll become a alcoholic next time. Hahaha. Stupid LORAY!! Why did you tempt me!!!!! Lol.
I'm nuts. I need to drink!!
-zooms off to jasmin's house- =x
RED WINE!!
gonna change my skin soon.
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Previous Posts
- passerby : er. hello. i'm sorry i would mind if yo...
- Hello! Today will be a boring day as usual. And i ...
- check it out here. The Curtains: Your Secrets You...
- Today is a rather fun day. Though my mood doesn't ...
- Helloo! I think i'm addicted to swimming. And it's...
- Sigh.. I'm so damn bad. I'm sorry... Sigh. So sor...
- Hellooooo! Happy to see more notes in my haloscan ...
- Woot hello there! A new url and a new beginning an...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home